OSA - 521 series
Single-axis fiber-optic vibration sensors (accelerometers) of the OSA - 520 series are designed for continuous measurement of vibration parameters (vibration displacement, vibration velocity and vibration acceleration) of various industrial units and construction structures.
Optical signals of vibration sensors are processed by fiber-optic unified recording interrogators. The measurement results are displayed both as time diagrams and as frequency spectra.
Sensors of the OSA-521 series are implemented in a cylindrical body. The direction of the measured vibrations is marked on the body with an arrow.
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high noise immunity, insensitivity to electromagnetic interference;
- absolute electrical safety due to the absence of electrical circuits between the sensor and the recording module;
- explosion and fire safety.
|Resonance wavelength, nm||1525 - 1570|
|Measurement range of acceleration, g||1 ÷ 100*|
|Range of amplitude measurements, um||от 25*|
|Frequency response, Hz||5 ÷ 1500*|
|Operating temperature range, ºС||+10 ÷ +80|
|Optical fiber protection material||SS/PTFE|
|Size, mm||ø30 х 50|
|Method of attachment||Screw connection|
* - the choice must take into account the relationship of parameters
** - connection size on request