Single-axis fiber-optic vibration sensors (accelerometers) of the OSA - 520 series are designed for continuous measurement of vibration parameters (vibration displacement, vibration velocity and vibration acceleration) of various industrial units and construction structures.
Optical signals of vibration sensors are processed by fiber-optic unified recording interrogators. The measurement results are displayed both as time diagrams and as frequency spectra.
The OSA-520 series sensors are implemented in a flat-base housing, which makes them easy to attach to flat and spherical surfaces. The direction of the measured vibrations is perpendicular to this surface.
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high noise immunity, insensitivity to electromagnetic interference;
- absolute electrical safety due to the absence of electrical circuits between the sensor and the recording module;
- explosion and fire safety.
|Resonance wavelength, nm||1525 ÷ 1570|
|Measurement range of acceleration, g||1 ÷ 100*|
|Range of amplitude measurements, um||from 25*|
|Frequency response, Hz||10 ÷ 850*|
|Operating temperature range, ºС||+10 ÷ +80|
|Optical fiber protection material||SS/PTFE|
|Size, mm||110 x 80 x 23|
|Method of attachment||Screw connection|
* - the choice must take into account the relationship of parameters
** - connection size on request